3rd opinion is your partner for IT transformation towards growth, performance and sustainable performance. We support you with the IT strategy, the development of IT services, the design of the IT architecture, sourcing, IT service management. We help you to offer services that make you and your customers successful.
Our added value
As your partner, we have your goals in mind and think long term.
Your goal is to market services end-to-end. We help you from the design of innovative services to the development of optimal sourcing.
The market and the requirements of your clients are constantly changing. That is why it is important to structure your service portfolio in such a way that you can use and reuse components several times. In this way you have the opportunity to offer new products by flexibly using or adapting services. We help you to structure the portfolio.
Think of your services from the perspective of your customer. This also guarantees you the approval of the customers. We help you to understand the requirements and to implement them in products and services.
Control and transparency of your services
Your service catalog must be known to each of your employees in order to raise awareness of quality and content. In this way you can ensure that your customers get what you have sold them and are satisfied.
We would like to be measured by you.
Your success is our success
By this we want to be measured.
Together we achieve results
You benefit from our know-how.
Independence opens up scope
We design your solution individually and regardless of the manufacturer.
Sustainability creates long-term success
We align your solution with your corporate strategy, because we know that short-sighted approaches create more problems than they eliminate.
People @ 3rd opinion
Berater & Assistenz
Ms. Zirk has many years of experience in the area of contract management and supports our consultants in planning and assistance.
Ms. Zirk is a mother of three kids and is passionately active in the gym.
Björn is the founder of the company and focuses on IT strategy and transformation as well as the development of innovative service models for IT service providers.
He is the father of 3 children, does a lot of sports such as functional circuit training from Eisbachfit, golfs and jogs regularly.
Dr. Robert Rüsch
Senior IT Expert
Dr. Rüsch is our specialist for IT service management and contract management.
He lives in Hamburg and likes to play tennis in his spare time.
You are interested in a career in the consulting environment. Feel free to contact us and take a look at our open positions!
IT Solution Architect (m / f) | Hanover, full time
For our team of consultants we are looking for you, an innovative thinking and strong implementation
IT Solution Architect (m / f) with project experience
Are you looking for tasks in which you can help shape the digital transformation of companies and create modern and secure systems and infrastructures? Diverse and responsible tasks Tasks for our customers are waiting for you! Good cooperation as a team is very important to us, as is an individual personal development concept for our employees.
This is what you can expect from us
- Participation in varied projects in the financial sector, in the automotive and public transport sectors
- Conceptual and technological advice and further development of the application landscape of our customers
- Holistic evaluation and optimization of professional and technical requirements
- Development of strategic target architectures
- Development of recommendations for action and step-by-step plans for implementation
- Active participation in offers and in presales
- “Growing with the tasks”: Methodically sound promotion of personal strengths as well as the expansion of professional competence for further development and a focused way of working
- Completed degree in (business) computer science, mathematics, physics or comparable
- Several years of experience in creating corporate IT architectures and strategies
- In-depth knowledge of Java, J2EE-based application development and corresponding frameworks
- Knowledge of current topics such as DevOps, Cloud, GraphDB / noSQL, KI, NLP
- Ideally, certification in an architecture framework (e.g. TOGAF) and knowledge of ITIL
- A systematic way of working, assertiveness, communication skills, strong team and organizational skills as well as flexibility and nationwide willingness to travel
This is our offer
Are you looking for variety instead of everyday routine, flat hierarchies and the opportunity to implement your own ideas? Then you are right with us. We offer you exciting, responsible tasks and attractive development opportunities. Even more: with us you will find a flexible working time model, generous social benefits and a professional, friendly working atmosphere.
This is your way to us
Are you curious? Then we look forward to your online application stating your salary expectations and the key word: Senior Solutions Architect to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application and an interview.